Need help about a course?
|Ask a question|
Print this page
The Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agriculture Medical Common Entrance Test 2011 (EAMCET 2011) will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad (JNTU Hyderabad) on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE).
A Common Entrance Test. designated as Medical Common Entrance Test - 2011 (EAMCET 2011) of Andhra Pradesh will be conducted (as per G.O.Ms.No. 16 Edn.,(EC) Department Dt:25/2/2004 and its amendments) by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Hyderabad for entry Into the first year of the following professional courses offered for the academic year 20l1-2012 in the State of Andhra Pradesh.
* B.E/B.Tech Courses
* B.V.Sc and A.H/B.Sc (Hort)/B.F.Sc/B.Tech (FS&T)/B.Sc (CA & BM) Courses
* MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS Courses
* B.Pharmacy/B.Tech and Pharm-D
The minimum qualification to appear for EAMCET2011 :
1. A pass in the intermediate Examination or appearance at 2nd year Intermediate Examination (10+ 2 pattern) conducted by the A.P. Board of Intermediate Education (BIE), with appropriate optional subjects or its equivalent thereto recognized by BIE. AP.
2. A pass at Diploma examination or appearance at the final year Diploma Examination in Engineering conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training, AP, or its equivalent thereto. Diploma candidates are eligible to apply for B.E/B,Tech,/B.Pharm courses only. Diploma In pharmacy are eligible to apply for Pharm-D course.
2.2 In case of such students who appear for the entrance Test, pending result of their qualifying examination. Their entry shall be subject to their securing a pass in the said qualifying examination.
2.3 Candidates should be of Indian nationality or Parsons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
2.4 Candidates should belong to the State of Andhra Pradesh as defined in the AP. Educational Institutions (regulations for admission) order 1974 and its amendments (vide G.O.P.No. 646 dt: 10-7-79 of Education (W) Department).
3. Detailed Information regarding eligibility, age, and syllabi etc., is given in the "Instruction Booklet". Supplied along with the application form.
4. Requisition for the Application form:
4.1 Candidates with Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry as optinal subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit "E" category application for Engineering B.E/B.Tech / B.Tech. (Ag. Engg.)/B.Tech.(Dalry technology)/B.tech.(FST) / B.Sc.(CA&BM) (MPC)/B.Pharm(MPC)/Pharm-D(MPC) courses.
4.2 Candidates with Biology, Physics and Chemistry as opttonal subjects in their Intermediate or its equivalent course should submit "AM" category application for B.Sc. (Ag)/B.Sc(Hort.)/B.V.Sc.& AH/B.F.Sc./ B.tech.(FST)/B.Sc. (CA&BM)/MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNYS/B.Pharm/B.Tech.(BHio-Technology) (Bi.P.C.)/Pharm-D (Bi.p.C) Courses. For B.Tech. (Bio-Technology) (BI.P.C), candidates shall pass/appear for bridge course exam in mathematics conducted by B.I.E, A.P as per G.o. 17 dt.2-2-08.
4.3 Eligible candidates who intend to seek admission to both the courses in 4.1 and 4.2 have to submit "E" and "AM category applications.
4.4 Applications form together with the enclosures including the "Instruction booklet" can be had in person (not by post on payment of Rs. 250/- (this amount covers the cost of application, fees for entrance test, and towards Service charges) AT ALL THE HEAD POST OFFICES, ALL e-SEVA CENTRES within the state of Andhara Bank outlets given below till 08-04-2011
Head Post Offices:
* Adilabad: Adilabad, Mancherial,
* Anantapur: Anantapur, Hindupur, Dharmavaram, Guntakal,
* Chittoor: Chittoor, Chandragiri, Srikalahasti, Tirupati, S.V. University, Balaji Colony (Tirupati), Kuppam, Madanapalli,
* East Godavari: Amalapuram, Razole, Mandapet, rajahmundry, Kothapet, samalkot, Kakinda, Ramachandrapuram, Tuni,
* Guntur: Arundelpet, Koretapadu, Patnam Bazar, Mangalagiri, Sattenapalli, Chilakaluripet, Narasaraopet, tenali, Bapatla, Rapalle,
* Hyderabad: Khairatabad, Sanath Nagar, Vidyanagar, Dilsukhnagar, Kachiguda, Jubilee Hills, Saifabad, JNTU (Kukatpally), Mehadipatnam,
* Kadapa: Kadapa, Prodddutur, Pulivendula, Rajampet,
* Karimanagar: Karinagar, Peddapalll, Huzurabad, Jagital,
* Kahammam: Khammam, Kothagudem, Bhadrachalam,
* Krishana; Vijayawada, Governerpet (Vijayawada), Eluru Road (Vijayawada), Patamata (Vijayawada), Gudivada, Nuzivid, Machilipatnam,
* Kurnool: Kurnool, Adoni, Nandyal, Allagadda,
* Mahaboobnagaar: Mahaboobnagar, Gadwal, Jadcherla, Wanaparthy,
* Medak: Medak, Siddipet, Sangareddy, Zahirabad, R.C. Puram Important dates Nalonda, Janagaon, Miryalaguda, Bhongir, Suryapet,
* Nellore: Nellore, Kavali, Gudur, Dargamitta,
* Nizamabad: Nizamabad, Kamareddy, Armoor,
* Prakasam: ongole, Chirala, Kanigirl, kandukur, Markapur,
* Rangareddy: Vikarabad,
* Secunderabad: R P Road, tirumalagiry, West Maredpally, Prakasamnagar (Begumpet),
* Srikakulam: Srkakulam, Amadalvalasa, Tekkali,
* Visakhapatnam: Visakhapatnam, Maharanipet, Aaltair, Anakapalli, Chodavaram, Narsipatnam, Daba Gardens, Gajuvaka,
* Vizianagaram: Vizianagaram, Parvatipuram, Bobbili,
* Warangal: Warangal, Hanumakonda, Parkal, Nakkalaguta, Mahabubabad,
* West Godavari: Eluru, Jangareddygudem, Tadepalligudem, Kowur, Bhimavaram, Attili, Palakole, tanuku.
5. As per G.O, Ms. No. 165 dated 06-09-2007 and G.O.Ms. No. 8 (Amendment to the GO. Ms. No. 16) Higher Education Department. Dated 27-01-2009, the candidates who have secured qualifying marks in EAMCET and candidates belonging to the category of Scheduled Caste and Schedule Tribe. for whom qualifying marks have not been prescribed. shall be assigned ranking in the order of marks of the basis of combined score obtained by giving 75% weightage to the marks secured in EAMCET and 25% weightags to the marks secured in the relevant group subjects namely Mathematics or Biology, Physics, Chemistry of the qualifying examination.
6. However as per G.O Ms N0. 181 dated of Health Medical and Family Welfare (E1) Department for admission into MBBS/BDS courses on the basis of Competitive entrance examination, a candidate for admission to those courses must have obtained not less than 50% marks in physics. Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and EAMCET examination. In respect of candidates belonging to SC/ST/BC must have obtained not less than 40% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology taken together both at qualifying and EAMCET examination. As per the Gazette of India: Extraordinary under Part-||| Rule No. 7(2) for admission into B.V.Sc. & AH Courses on the basis of competitive entrance examination. a candidate under General Category for admission to this course must have obtained 50% marks in English, Physics. Chemistry and Biology in their qualifying examination. In respect of candidates belongs to the Scheduled Caste / the Scheduled Tribe or other special category of student as specified by the Government from time to time. marks required for admission shall be 10% less than that prescribed for general category.
7. As per the latest AlCTE approval process Hand Book 2011- 12 eligibility criteria for admission Engineering and Pharmacy courses is 50% marks in group subjects taken together in the qualifying examination (45% for reserved categories). However. candidates shall fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down in the relevant GOs at the time of admission.
8. How to submit Filled in Application Form:
EAMCET - 2011 application may be submitted online or offline. For details refer lo item VIII of "Instruction Booklet" (available on www.apeamcet.org) for Engineering (E) and Agriculture & Medicine (AM) Categories of applications.
Date of Entrance Test: 08-05-2011
For Engineering Stream (E): 10.00AM to 1.00 PM
For Medicine Stream (AM): 02.30 PM to 5.30 PM
Sale and Receipt of Application forms
Data of commencement of Sale and receipt of applications forms: 14-02-2011
Last date for sale of applications (At all the Head Post offices. centers. designated Andhra Banks): 08-04-2011
Sale of applications at Convener's office. Hyderabad: From 09-04-2011 to 05-05-2011
Last Date for submission of filled in application
With Late Fee: 16-03-2011
With a Late fee of Rs.500/-: 26-03-2011
With a Late fee of Rs.1,000/-: 08-04-2011
With a Late fee of Rs.5,000/-: 25-04-2011
With a Late fee of Rs.10,000/-: 05-05-2011
Filled in application will be received at Conveners Office only. Application has to be submitted in person at Convener’s Office Only. Test Centre will be allotted at Hyderabad / Secunderabad only. For details regarding online submission please visit our http:/www.apeamcet.org.
12. The late fee and online submission application fee must be in the form of Demand Draft on any nationalized bank payable at Hyderabad, in favor of Secretary, Andhra Pradesh Slate Council of Higher Education.
13. Filled in Application should be submitted to the Regional Coordinator in person as mentioned in the Instruction Booklet or to the Convener. EAMCET - 2011, Examination Building. Ground Floor, JNT University Hyderabad, Kukatpally, Hyderabad- 500 085 by Regd. Post.
14. In their own interest, candidates are advised to submit the application online or submit the filled in applications to the concerned regional coordinators in person only, or send It to the convener EAMCET 2011 by regd. post well in advance of the last date prescribed for submission of application without late fee to avoid delays. Convener shall not be responsible for any postal delay or loss of application during transit.
Note: This notification and instructions for submission of application are also available at EAMCET website:http://www.apeamcet.org.
Examination Timetables and Schedules are subjected to change and are to be taken for indicative purpose only. Students are advised to contact with the University for the exact and latest examination information.