Need help about a course?
|Home / Syllabus / Andhra Pradesh / JNTU / Postgraduate Courses / MBA / Elective II|
International Financial Management Syllabus
|Ask a question|
Print this page
A Website on branding
An overview, Importance, nature and scope, Theories of International business, International Business Methods, Recent changes and challenges in IFM.
Balance of Payments (BoP), Fundamentals of BoP, Accounting components of BOP, Factors affecting International Trade flows, Agencies that facilitate International flows.
Evolution, Gold Standard, Bretton Woods system, the flexible exchange rate regime, the current exchange rate arrangements, the Economic and Monetary Union (EMU).
Function and Structure of the Forex markets, major participants, types of transactions and settlements dates, Foreign exchange quotations, process of arbitrage, speculation in the forward market.
Overview of the other markets - Euro currency market, Euro credit market, Euro bond market, International Stock market.
Measuring exchange rate movements, Factors influencing exchange rates. Government influence on exchange rates - exchange rate systems. International arbitrage and interest rate parity . Relationship between inflation, interest rates and exchange rates - Purchasing Power Parity - International Fisher Effect.
Foreign Direct Investment, International Capital Budgeting, International Capital structure and cost of capital. International Financing
Equity, Bond financing, parallel loans.
International Cash management, accounts receivable management, inventory management. Payment methods of international trade, trade finance methods, Export - Import bank of India, recent amendments in EXIM policy, regulations and guidelines.
1. P.G.Apte, International Financial Management, Tata McGraw-Hill, New Delhi, 2004.
2. Alan C.Shapiro, Multinational Financial Management, 4/e, Prentice Hall India Private Ltd, 2004
3. Jeff Madura, International Financial Management, 6th edition, Thomson Publications.
4. Maurice D.Levi, International Finance, 3rd edition, Tata Mc Graw-Hill, New Delhi, 2003.
5. S.Eun Choel and Risnick Bruce, International Financial Management, Tata Mc Graw Hill, 2001.
6. David K. Eiteman, Arthur I.Stonehill and Michael H.Moffeth, Multinational Business Finance, 10th edition, Pearson Education 2004.
7. P.K Jain, Josette Peyrard and Surendra S. Yadav, International Financial Management, Macmillan Publishers, 2001.
8. Prakash G. Apte, International Finance A Business Perspective, Tata McGraw-Hill Publishing Co. Ltd., 2003.
9. Adrian Buckley, Multinational finance, Third Edition, Prentice-Hall of India Pvt. Ltd., 2001.
10. Melvin: International Money and Finance 7/e Pearson Education.
The following is a partial list of syllabus of courses similar to JNTU - MBA offered by other Universities in India
Note: The above courses are picked automatically by the website for indicative purpose only. However, students are requested to check with the University for the similarity of the course or for any other information in regard to the course.
Syllabus presented on this page is indicative and for general information only. Visitors are advised to contact the University directly for the official, detailed and accurate Syllabus, Transcripts and other information. List of course names mentioned here is partial and are not comprehensive and the institution would be offering many other courses than those mentioned on this page.
Nissan launches Student Brand Manager Program 2nd year in a row
A Unique learning experience for B-School Students to explore the Brand Manager inside them; To realize their true potential in the field of Marketing
B School Admissions
Do check out Admissions for Business, Management & Commerce courses
Business Schools Directory
Browse through the complete List of Top Business Schools in India
Did you try our latest Business Quiz - Finance
Test your knowledge on Business & Finance terminology..
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: Syllabus of JNTU Ist year BSc Computer Science course