Need help about a course?
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Andhra University LLB Syllabus for both 3 & 5 Years
Time: Three hours
Maximum: 80 marks
Date of Examination: April 25, 2012
[101 - 1001]
LL.B. DEGREE EXAMINATION
(Common for sixth semester of 3 year course and tenth semester of 5 year course)
(Effective from the admitted batch of 2009-2010)
Time: 3 hours
Max. Marks: 80
Answer any FIVE questions.
All questions carry equal marks
1. Explain the development of legal profession in India.
2. Examine the regulation governing enrolment and practice.
3. Discuss the advocates duties towards public, clients, courts.
4. Explain the terms Accountancy of Lawyers. Examine the nature and functions of Accounting.
5. Explain Balance Sheet and features of Balance Sheet.
6. Write an essay on Legal Aid.
7. Discuss the professional misconduct of a lawyer and disqualifications regarding.
8. Write short notes on any TWO of the following:
(a) Article 19(1)g
(b) Elements of advocacy.
(c) Practice of law
(d) Balance Sheet
* * * * * * *
The following is a partial list of Testpapers of similar / related courses to LLB 3 Years offered by Andhra University
The following is a partial list of Testpapers of courses similar to Andhra University LLB 3 Years - offered by other Universities in India
Note: The above courses are picked automatically by the website for indicative purpose only. However, students are requested to check with the University for the similarity of the course or for any other information in regard to the course.
Law Topics: Administrative Law ~ Alternative Dispute Resolution ~ Company Law ~ Constitutional Law ~ Contract Law ~ Criminal Law ~ Civil Procedure ~ Environmental Law ~ Family Law ~ Human Rights ~ Industrial Law ~ Intellectual Property ~ International Law ~ Jurisprudence ~ Law of Evidence