Need help about a course?
|Home / College and Universities / Delhi / University of Delhi / Notifications & Announcements / 2008|
UG course admissions to wards of Kashmiri Migrants
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Last date for receipt of forms: July 4, 2008
The Schedule of Dates for registration of wards of Kashmiri Migrants for admission to various Under-Graduate Courses in Science, Arts, Social Sciences, Commerce and Mathematics streams and issue of Provisional Admission Slips for the academic session 2008-2009 shall be as under:
1. Distribution and receipt of Application Forms 10:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. : 2, 3 & 4th July, 2008
2. Notification for allotment of Courses and Colleges: 10th July, 2008 by 1 :00 p.m.
3. Issue of Provisional Admission Slips : 10th July, 2008 - 3:00 p.m. onwards
4. Payment of fees in Colleges : To be completed by 14th July, 2008
For purposes of registration, the candidates are required to submit their applications on a prescribed form available in Room No. 220, Academic Branch-I, New Administration Block, University of Delhi, Delhi - I 10007 along with the following original certificates (to be returned after endorsement on the reverse) as well as attested photocopies thereof:
1) Certificate of registration as Kashmiri Migrant issued by the Relief Commissioner, Jammu or Divisional Commissioner, Delhi to establish the status of the applicant as registered migrant.
ii) Provisional or original Senior School Certificate examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
iii) Mark-sheet of the Senior School Certificate examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
iv) Secondary School Examination or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto (showing the Date of Birth).
v) Proof of property in Kashmir of the parent of the candidate.
vi) Proof of current residence such as Ration Card, Photo Identity Card issued by the Election Commissioner, Driving License etc.
27th May 2008
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: University of Delhi MCA Admission Notification 2012