Need help about a course?
|Home / College & Universities / Tamil Nadu / Madurai Kamaraj University / Notifications & Announcements / 2011|
Application for UG Supplementary Examinations
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Last date for submission of the forms is July 15, 2011
Madurai Kamaraj University has been conducting Supplementary Examinations for Under Graduate Courses from the last academic year for the benefit of the students who are not able to get their degrees just for want of pass marks in the subjects listed for the final semester (6th Semester). This measure will be a boon to the students as they need not waste one year to clear their arrears. Now those students who have cleared all papers including practicals upto fifth semester and yet not able to get their degrees because of failure in a few papers in the 6th Semester can now apply through the Principals of the respective colleges on or before 15.07.2011 for the Supplementary Examinations by downloading the prescribed application from the University website www.mkuniversity.org
The Guidelines and conditions with regard to the eligibility of students to apply for Supplementary Examinations are given below.
1. The candidate appearing for the proposed Supplementary Examinations is permitted to appear for the subjects (Theory papers listed for sixth semester only), provided the candidate has passed in all the subjects of previous semesters (upto fifth semester) including all practicals.
2. A sum of Rs.325/- is fixed as examination fee for one subject. The fees should be paid to the university only by a Demand Draft drawn in favour of The Registrar, Madurai Kamaraj University payable at Madurai 625 021.
3. The candidate shall apply for the Supplementary Examination in the prescribed form within seven days from the date of publication of results in the university website. The prescribed form may be downloaded from the university website www.mkuniversity.org
4. The candidate shall collect his/her Hall ticket three days before the commencement of the Examination at the University Buildings, Palkalai Nagar, Madurai – 625 021, which will be the only Examination Centre for all candidates appearing for the Supplementary Examination.
5. The candidate applying for the Supplementary Examination for the Paper in which he / she has failed in the final Semester is not eligible to apply for the revaluation of the particular paper.
6. The students should apply through the principals of respective colleges on or before 15.07.2011.
7. Only the current students who have written their SIXTH SEMESTER EXAMINATIONS in the respective academic year alone will be permitted for this supplementary examination.
8. The candidates should bring the prescribed format of Identification Certificate, which can be downloaded along with the application, when they come to the University to obtain Hall-Ticket and also to the Examination Hall.
9. A copy of the Internet Result of Sixth Semester should be enclosed.
Date of Commencement of downloading of applications: 06.07.2011
Last date for Receipt for duly filled in application: 15.07.2011
Date of Commencement of Supplementary Examination: 27.07.2011
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: Madurai Kamaraj University MCA Admission Notification 2012