Need help about a course?
|Home » College & Universities » West Bengal » Netaji Subhas Open University » Notifications & Announcements » 2008|
Admission Notification for various courses - July 2008 Session
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Last date for submitting application is June 15, 2008; June 22, 2008 with a late fee
Applications are invited for admission to the following courses of this University for July 2008 session.
1. Bachelor Degree Programme (BDP) in Science (B. Sc. Honours), Arts (B. A. Honours) & Commerce (B.Com. Honours)
2. Bachelor of a. Multimedia and Web Technologies (BMW) (Contact and Distance mode) b. Hardware and Networking Technologies (BHN) (Contact and Distance mode) c. Computerised Financial Accounting (BCF) (Contact and Distance mode) in collaboration with Brainware Consultancy Pvt. Ltd.
3. B. Com. for Chartered Accountancy Students & qualified Chartered Accountants
4. Bachelor of Library & Information Science (BLIS)
5. Bachelor's Preparatory Programme (BPP)
6. Post Graduate Diploma in Retail Management in collaboration with Enterprise Development Institute (EDI), Kolkata
7. Post Graduate Diploma in Psychological Counselling in collaboration with Girindra Sekhar Institute of Psychological Education & Research
8. Post Graduate Diploma in a. Apparel Designing and Fashion Technology b. Needle-Work and Knitting in collaboration with Nari Siksha Samiti
9. Post Graduate Diploma in a. Export, Import Management b. Port and Shipping Management c. Logistics and Supply Chain Management in collaboration with Indian Institute of Port Management
10. Post Graduate Diploma in Cooperation (PGDCOP)
11. Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication (PGDJMC)
12. Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising (PGD PR & Ad.)
13. Post Graduate Diploma in English Language Teaching (PGDELT)
14. Post Graduate Diploma in Radio & Television Journalism
15. Post Graduate Diploma in Hospital Front Office Management
16. Diploma in Pre- Primary Teachers' Training (DPTT)
17. Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT)
18. Diploma in Yoga Therapy and Physiotherapy (DYTP)
19. Diploma in Travel & Tourism (DTT)
20. Diploma in Entrepreneurship Development & Small Business Management (EDSBM)
21. Diploma in Consumer Affairs (DCoA)
22. Diploma in Shishu Shiksha Training (DSST) in collaboration with Paschim Banga Rajya Shishu Shiksha Mission (PBRSSM)
23. Diploma Course in Community Based Health Management Programme
24. Advanced Certificate in a. Batik Printing & Designing b. Apparel Designing, Cutting & Tailoring c. Fashion, Embroidery and Textile Designing
25. Certificate in a. Cutting Tailoring & Dress Designing b. Embroidery & Needlework in collaboration with Nari Siksha Samiti
26. Certificate in Human Rights
27. Certificate in English for Communication (ECE)
28. Certificate in Videography and Video Editing (CVVE)
29. Certificate in Development and Cultivation of Ornamental Fish and Fish Feed
30. Certificate in Blood Donors' Motivation, Blood Science & Social Work
31. Vocational Courses on (i) Tailoring & Dress Designing a. Basic Certificate Course b. Advanced Certificate Course c. Advanced Diploma Course) (ii) Electrical and Electronics a. House Wiring and Armature Winding b. Repair & Maintenance of Electrical and Electronic Equipment c. Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic (iii) Automobile a. Automobile Repair & Maintenance (Basic) b. Automobile Repair & Maintenance (Advanced) c. Repair & Maintenance of 2/3 wheelers (Basic) (iv) Information Technology a. Computer Hardware & Networking (Basic & Advanced) b. Financial Accounting System (Basic & Advanced) c. Computer Operator & Programming (Basic & Advanced) d. Information Technology Applications (Basic & Advanced) e. Computer Fundamentals (Basic) (v) Art and Craft (vi) Fitting & Plumbing
Besides Course fees an amount of Rs. 330/- (Rs.100/- for Registration, Rs.100/- for Identity Card and Rs.130/- as annual development fee) is to be paid at the time of admission in each course. Annual Development fee of Rs.130/- is to be paid in subsequent year(s) if the course is of more than 1-year duration i.e., at the time of renewal in the 2nd year and 3rd year. Students who are already enrolled in various courses of the University must pay an amount of Rs. 130/- as Annual Development fee at the time of renewal. Admission may be taken for the above-mentioned courses during office hours of respective Study Centres. List of Study Centres and all the information regarding the University will be available in website – www.wbnsou.com
Last date of submission of filled in application from together with requisite fee at Study Centre is 15/06/2008 without late fee and 22/06/2008 with late fee of Rs.50/- for BDP & other Courses.
Memo No.03-01/ Date: 31.05.2008
Co-ordinators of All Study Centres for information and necessary action. Last date of submission of application forms along with consolidated statement by the Study Centres to the University is 23/06/2008 without late fee and 27/06/2008 with late fee. Last date of renewal of enrolment of the existing students is 28/07/2008 without late fee and thereafter with late fee of Rs.50/-.
Notifications on this page are selective and partial. Please visit the Official Website of the University or contact the University directly for a complete list of Notifications, News, Circulars and other official releases from the University. Some topics on this page could be News items collected from the press. Such topics should not be confused with the official notifications or circulars released by the University.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: Netaji Subhas Open University MCA Admission Notification 2012