Important Questions for B.Sc Degree Computer Science - Ist Year - Part II
Part 1 ~ Part II
Part II : Covers Word - Excel - PowerPoint - Access
27. What is an Office Suite? Give Examples and explain about Word Processing.
28. Explain about various items on MS Word Window.
29. Explain about Margins. What is a header and footer?
30. Explain how a table can be inserted in a document. Also explain on inserting and deletion of rows and columns and merging and splitting cells. What is Table AutoFormatting ?
31. Explain about Menus and Toolbars available in MS Word
32. What are Word Art and ClipArt? Explain how a picture can be inserted from a file into a Document
33. Explain about Auto Numbering, AutoText and AutoSave features of Word.
34. What is a Macro? Explain steps in recording and running a Macro.
35. How do you Mail Merge a Document from a Data Source
36. Explain steps in Mail Merging a Document from an external database.
37. What is a Presentation? Explain steps to create a presentation in MS PowerPoint.
38. Explain about views of Slides in Power Point.
39. What is an Organisation Chart? Explain steps in creating an Organisation Chart.
40. Explain about Slide Transistions.
41. What is a Database? Explain steps in creating a table in Access
42. What are Queries ? Explain steps in creating a query.
43. What are Forms and Reports. Explain with the help on an example on how they can be created in Access
44. Explain how Relations between databases can be obtained. What are Primary and Secondary Key.
45. What is a module? Explain about Class Module and Standard Module in Access
46. What is a Spreadsheet ? Explain how a Spreadsheet can be created in Excel. Also explain how formulas can be put in a worksheet
47. What is Linking? Explain how two worksheets can be linked.
48. What is a function? Explain about inbuilt functions in Excel.
49. Explain about Mathematical, String and Date and Time Functions in Excel
50. Explain how graphs can be drawn in Excel. How many types of graphs can be generated in Excel.