Need help about a course?
|Home / Exams Information / Uttar Pradesh|
Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination (SEE)
|Ask a question|
Print this page
Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow is conducting State Entrance Examination (SEE) on 21st and 22nd April, 2007 for admission to degree courses in Engineering/ Pharmacy / Architecture / Hotel Management and Post Graduate Courses MCA/MBA of Govt. Aided and Private unaided institutions affiliated to U.P. Technical University along with some other Universities of Uttar Pradesh in academic session 2007-08.
SCHEME OF ENTRANCE EXAMINATION
The candidate opting for different courses will be required to undertake test in following papers on the dates specified below:
|Date of Exam.||Course||Paper Code||Subjects|
|21.04.07||BHMCT||7||Aptitude test for Hotel Management|
|MBA||8||Aptitude test for MBA|
|MCA||9||Aptitude test for MCA|
|BTech (Second year for||10/11||Aptitude test in Engg./Pharmacy|
|Diploma Holders only)||for Diploma holders|
|22.04.07||BTech||1 and 2||Physics & Chemistry and Mathematics|
|BTech(Ag. Engg.)||4 and 5||AG I & AG II and AG III|
|BPharma||1 and 2 or 3||Phys. & Chem. and Mathematics or Biology|
|BArch||2 and 6||Mathematics and Aptitude test (Arch.)|
VENUE OF EXAMINATION
At 24 cities of U.P. along with Delhi, Roorkee and Dehradun.
1. Candidates must have passed Intermediate examination of U.P. Board or 10+2 level examination or its equivalent from any recognized Board/University for admission to 1st year of B.Tech./B.Pharm/ B.Arch. /B.H.M.C.T. as per subjects prescribed by AICTE./ Council of Architecture.
2. Candidates must have passed 3 year degree course with Mathematics as one subject at 10+2 level or at degree level for admission to 1st year of M.C.A. and 3 year degree course in any discipline for admission to 1st year of M.B.A.
3. The candidates must have passed Diploma Course recognized by the Board of Technical Education, U.P. with a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate for admission to 2nd year of B.Tech. / B.Pharma courses.
4. The candidates possessing three year Diploma in Architecture (10+3) recognized by Central Govt./ State Govt. provided the candidates passed the Diploma Examination with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are also eligible for admission to First year of B.Arch. only. Such candidates have to appear in the entrance examination for first year of B.Arch. papers (paper 2 & 6) mentioned above.
5. The candidates appearing in qualifying examination are also eligible to appear in SEE-2007 subject to the condition that they will fulfill the eligibility criteria at the time of counselling.
6. The details of admissions for NRI and Kashmiri migrants will be published later, in the month of May, 2007 according to the norms to be laid down by the Govt. of U.P. / AICTE.
7. This admission test is open only to the candidates who and/or whose parents are domicile of U.P.
COST OF BROCHURE / OMR APPLICATION FORM INCLUSIVE OF EXAM. FEE
Rs. 500.00 for General/ OBC candidates & Rs. 300.00 for SC/ST candidates.
SALE OF INFORMATION BROCHURE/APPLICATION FORM
The Information Brochure containing OMR Application form will be available for Sale in cash from 17.01.07 to 28.02.07 from all Head Post Offices and Mukhya Dak Ghars (MDGs) of U.P., Delhi, Nainital and Dehradun. The Information Brochure and OMR application form can also be obtained by post from Registrar, U.P. Technical University, I.E.T. Campus, Sitapur Road, Lucknow – 21 by sending a MICR bank draft of Rs. 550.00 for General/OBC and Rs. 350.00 for SC/ST candidates in favour of Finance Officer, U.P.Technical University, Lucknow along with two self addressed stickers. The request for supply of application form by post will not be entertained after 20.02.07. The last date of receipt of dully filled OMR Application form to Registrar (SEE), U.P. Technical University, IET Campus Sitapur Road, Lucknow-21 will be 07.03.07. The applications will be received in the University office by Registered / Speed Post only. The application form received after the due date and time shall not be accepted. The University will not be responsible, for the form missed/ not received / any delay on the part of post office or for any other reason whatsoever. The SEE –2007 details with Information Brochure will be available at website www.uptu.nic.in.
U. S. Tomer
Examination Timetables and Schedules are subjected to change and are to be taken for indicative purpose only. Students are advised to contact with the University for the exact and latest examination information.
Note: The above courses are picked automatically by the website for indicative purpose only. However, students are requested to check with the University for the similarity of the course or for any other information in regard to the course.
Enter a detailed keyword. Ex: IGNOU MCA Course Eligibility Criteria