M.A. / M.Com / M.Sc / M.Li.Sc. Examination through the School of Distance Education for the academic year 2005-2006 will be held as per the schedule given below.
Examination – Fee Rs. – Last date for Payment of fees and submission of Application – Date of Commencement of Examination
M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/M.Li.Sc. (Previous) – 500/- - 25.03.2006 – 01.05.2006
M.A/M.Com/M.Sc/M.Li.Sc. (Final) – 500/- - 25.03.2006 – 02.05.2006
P.G. Diploma Exams – 500/- - 25.03.2006 – 26.05.2006
However Examination applications will be accepted with a penal fee of Rs.100/- between 26th and 31st March, 2006, with a penal fee of Rs.300/- between 1st and 7th April, 2006 and with a penal fee of Rs.500/- between 8th and 13th April, 2006. The Demand Draft towards examination fees has to be drawn in favour of Registrar, Andhra University on any Nationalised Bank payable at Visakhapatnam. Applications received after due date will be sent to all the students of the School of Distance Education, who are on the rolls at present in their respective courses. However the students of previous batches can also have the examination application forms either from the post office of the School of Distance Education be sending requisition to the effect or from any one of the Study Centres of the School of Distance Education located throughout Andhra Pradesh and at S.V. College, New Delhi in person.
Spot Receipt Centres for PG Examinations:
The duly filled-in examination application forms will also be received on the spot in person from 10.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. at the following Study Centres as per the schedule given below.
Centre – Date
1. Sir C.R. Reddy College, Eluru – 13th & 14th March, 2006
2. Govt. College, Rajahmundry – 13th & 14th March, 2006
3. Sarvodaya College, Nellore – 13th & 14th March, 2006
4. Govt. College for Men, Srikakulam – 16th & 17th March, 2006
5. Sathavathana College, Vijayawada – 16th & 17th March, 2006
6. PR Govt. College, Kakinada – 16th & 17th March, 2006
7. SKBR College, Amalapuram – 20th & 21st March, 2006
8. M.R. College, Vizianagaram – 20th & 21st March, 2006
9. School of Distance Education Andhra University, Visakhapatnam – 23rd, 24th & 25th March, 2006
The P.G.students of School of Distance Education who were admitted during 1995-96 and after may also submit their examination applications to improve their class as a one time facility on payment of Rs.6,000/- for the whole examination per each year with in the prescribed time. However this provision is no applicable to the candidates under SINGLE SITTING SYSTEM.