About the course
- Impart mass ICT literacy programme for junior level LIS Professionals/Semi-Professionals in the country;
- To provide basic knowledge and training on ICT Applications in Library and Information activities; and
- Focus on skill development in routine automated library operations and services.
Special features of the CICTAL Programme are:
- 144 hours of hands-on training on MS Office, WINISIS, KOHA (library automation package) and Internet tools and services.
- CD based interactive multimedia tutorials will be provided along with the printed course material.
The Programme is essentially a judicious mix of theory and practical components to develop technology based knowledge, skills and aptitude of library and information professionals.
10+2 with certificate / Diploma in Library Science / Librarianship
Min age as on 1st Jan. of the Academic Year
Fee details presented here are indicative and are subject to change. Students are advised to check with the admission notification or with the authorities concerned for the latest information.
Medium of Instruction
Admission notification is generally released in May/June and the last date for submission of filled-in application forms will be September 30 for January session and March 31 for July session. However students are requested to check with the official admission notification for the exact dates related to admissions.
For further information on this course, please email to email@example.com
For further information on this course, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
For information on Student Registration & Evaluation, please email to email@example.com
For information on Material Production and Distribution, please emai to firstname.lastname@example.org